GESTURES THAT TOUCH THE HEART...
The sign of a true gentleman.
“Wow feeling” is what I feel one
has to be privileged in order to experience.
As
the Marathi saying goes.. “Aplya war Prem karnara Manus bhetayala Bhagya
lagta”... It's so very true, I am sooo Thankful to God, for having given me the
opportunity to experience the “Wow feeling” through one of my beloved friends..
Though
I had only a few chances to be with Him, I feel privileged to have had those
few! In such a short while He's made such an impact, that I now realize
spending a life time with him must be sooo awesome, He is really a true
gentleman he has proved!!
To tell some of my cherished
experiences of the “Wow feeling” here I go...
· Opening the
door of the car...
When we were supposed to go on a
trip, via a hired vehicle, He made me feel special by opening the door and
telling me to get in 1st!! :)
· Offering a
hand to help when seated...
There were many times when I got
late and He was already seated in the vehicle...and to my surprise, when I
opened the door, He offered His hand to help me sit... :) This was another special feeling...
· Walking on the
traffic side of the road...
Almost all the times that we
walked in different places, Bombay, Belgaum, Kolhapur, Udapi, He always showed
this gesture.. As we know on the road there are two sides, one side is facing
the traffic, another non-traffic side, so whenever we walked together, by
default I used to be on the traffic side, and He gently put me on the
non-traffic side, and Himself walked on the traffic side, now that was a “super
wow feeling”!! :)
· Opening the
door of the shop...
While on one of our trips, we did
visit a few stores which had transparent push/pull doors, So He always made it
a point to open them for me, saying “You go in 1st”... Another gesture making
me feel special... :)
· Excusing
before leaving...
When we two had been to shop, he
wanted to get down while I had to be seated in the car till He returns, At that
time, He got down, I expected Him to go directly and finish His tasks and come
back, But to my pleasant surprise He came to the window seat where I was
seated, and said “I'll be back soon, be there...” OMG, now that was sooo sweet
of Him to say, making me feel special one more time... :)
· Cutting the
call and calling back...
This He's being doing from the
time I know Him... 1st of all He was the only one to keep in touch
via calls from overseas... And in recent days, whenever he came, He had a
Maharashtra sim as his home town is Bombay, which meant He was on roaming in
Belgaum, Udapi, Karnataka..., so whenever I called Him from these places, He
used to cut the call and call back and on asking why He didn't pick when I
called, He said, “any way roaming is getting charged for me, then why should
you also pay?? ” and on my further argument on the topic He would ask me, “Is
Incoming charging for You?? ”But when in Local also, where there are no roaming
charges, when I used to call, He never picks, He cuts it and calls back...
Basic intention that I must not be charged!! J
· When my hair
flew due to the opening of the window in the vehicle, He closed it for my convenience...
Now how sweet
can that be, He opened the window for some fresh air and then it so happened
that breeze was sooo much that my hair started flying with the breeze, and I
was trying hard to prevent them from entangling and flying, soon He noticed
that and by Himself closed the window, without me having to tell, like he read
my mind... I was once again surprised! How can a person get so so sweet!
Another wow feeling... J
· Offering
handkerchief when I could not fetch mine soon...
It once so
happened that after eating “paan”, some of it touched my palm, as gulkhand paan
is sweet, my hand became sticky with the sugar content of it, and I tried to
fetch my handkerchief which was in my pocket... But was unable to fetch it soon
as I had to be careful it didn’t touch elsewhere while I tried to take it out,
so then looking at my unsuccessful try, He offered me His... aha... that was
another wow feeling... J
Frankly
speaking, I have seen such gestures only when I watched movies, read novels, In
T.V. serials, but but He gave me a chance to encounter them all and genuinely
have a lovely experience of them all...!
On experiencing
soo many sweet gestures from my beloved friend, I once asked him, “Do you read
novels??” his reply was “no”... Then the inquisitive me asked Him, “Then who
taught you all these??”, and to this He replied “LOVE”...and I had no words... J
Waooo I can only say lucky girl
ReplyDeleteThanku Sir.. :) ;)
Delete