Friday, 4 December 2015

Splendid Days!


It is so rightly said: “Kadhi kadhi watta Athvani phure aayushya jagayala J , pan kadhi kadhi hyach Atvani phure se nahi L”
We all have special days in our lives with special people, which we cherish and never want to forget.. At times, just thinking about them, brings a smile and we wish to relive them all again.. But it's not always possible.. I too had such special days with one of my best friends..

*   Hug Day
It is said that hugging makes one healthier.. Once I was massaging my friends head, and that night he was to leave to his work place after a long holiday, and after I had finished massaging, we hugged each other wishing good luck.. Don't know if this one made us healthier, but happier for sure..Thus celebrating hug day!

*   Kiss Day
My friend gave me a gift, gift that I had asked for ;) , and I was soo happy that I kissed him thank you, on his cheek, celebrating the kiss day!

*   Rose Day
My friend sent me what’s app roses daily, while he wished me good morning and good day, and the feeling of receiving those roses daily, even though it was just in a message , it definitely made my day! Celebrating the Rose Day!

*   Dance Day
My friend and I, we wore matching clothes, and we partner danced as well as group danced, in many weddings.. This being one of the best ways to celebrate someone’s best day, as well as a fun activity that we enjoyed doing together, celebrating the dance day!

*   Chocolate Day
Once my friend kept a particular chocolate for a long time with him preserving it for me, as he liked it and wanted me to taste it, the chocolate had a special message in every chocolate piece inside, it was more special as the message you got was random and lovely and made You feel Good!, It made me feel soo nice, that he kept it safe just so that I can taste and have a feel of it.. Thus celebrating chocolate day!

*   Promise Day
My friend and I promised each other saying “I (our names), promise to take a picture with you, either selfie or tell someone to click, with only the two of us in the picture, whenever and wherever we meet..” ;) Isn’t that amazing! :D Thus celebrating the Promise day!

*   Dream Day
I have seen my friend in many of my dreams, Not sure if I remember them all as and when I see, but if I do, we always discuss about the scenes in the dream at length, celebrating the dream day!

*   Vision Day
Once I had an activity in college, I had liked it, in which we had to think we were 10 years ahead of time and think freely whatever came in mind, so I made my friend do the same activity, and we both saw each other in this vision 10 years ahead of time, Thus celebrating vision day, looking forward to meet each other soon.. J


In recent times, my friend shifted to another continent, and many of these days are not possible to celebrate frequently.. I miss them all.. I had never thought anyone would make me feel/live such splendiferous days and had thought that such days are only possible and seen in stories/reel life, but no, it can be possible in real life too, my friend made me realize this, once again proving me wrong, But truly speaking, It felt good to be proved wrong.. Thanks my Friend for making me live, have a feel these special days, celebrating these days with me and giving me the memory of soo many splendid days, looking forward to having many more together soon.. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment